Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
4. Communication: By providing your email address, phone number, or other points of contact through the Website, you agree that Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville may communicate with you electronically or over the phone university programs offered through Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville. You agree to receive communications from or on behalf of Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville at any email address, phone number, or other point of contact you provide through the Website. You further agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were provided to you in writing.
6. Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Any copyright owner or its agent that believes that any Materials or other content on the Website infringes upon its copyright(s) should give written notice to Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville’s authorized agent, listed below, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The notice to Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville shall contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that has allegedly been infringed upon;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is reasonably sufficient to permit Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville to locate the material;
- The contact information of the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner has a good faith reasonable belief that the particular use of the identified material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the individual submitting the notice is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
7. Intellectual Property Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed or otherwise used on the Website, including, but not limited to “Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville” (collectively the “Intellectual Property”), are registered trademarks of Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville. The Intellectual Property is protected by law. All rights in the Intellectual Property are reserved to Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville, or its licensors, affiliates, principals, or partners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Website without the written permission of Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville or the third party that may own the Intellectual Property displayed on the Website. Misuse of the Intellectual Property displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited. Avian + Exotics Center of Nashville will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.